Saturday, January 26, 2013

Commit to Two Things..


Enjoying peace in the moments with TWO THINGS… 

As the first month of the year comes to a close, and sun warms our dessert landscape...
I am reminded of the freshness of the New Year… A Clean Slate, all full of possibilities.  
Resolutions were made; hearts are filled with anticipation and visions of life done right. 

This year I am committed to just TWO THINGS… 


When life gets hard and the moments are hard to enjoy, there are two things that give me peace and comfort. 


  1. Reading God’s Word…  has to be preceded by prayer, that I would hear Him and be able to act on what I learn.  If I start and end my day with moments in Him, who gave everything for me, I can’t help but enjoy peace in the moments.  The moments that are good and the moments that are hard… are filled with peace because I know who is in control. 

  1. Exercising my body!...  I mean really working out hard, where I sweat and work my muscles to failure, when I give it my all for at least 30 mins to an hour a day.  It gives me a feeling of well-being and peace in knowing that I am taking care of myself.  Being overweight makes me feel awful and when I take control of living healthy I feel so much better about my life. 

All I can do is share with you what has worked for me...  These are the TWO THINGS that I do that always make me feel better about life in general.  If you would like some encouragement and support in learning to really enjoy peace in your moments..  come join my accountability group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EnjoyYourMoments/   
or learn more about me and my journey at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/KATYFP

No comments:

Post a Comment