Sunday, February 24, 2013

UFO: Unidentified Facebook Obliteration!!

Hello to all my sweet Facebook Friends...

        This isn't going to be easy to explain because I'm not sure what has happened.  Yesterday, when I was on my Facebook page posting funny pictures of myself as Super ShakeO Woman...  facebook decided that I wasn't a real person and obliterated me from the site.  There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to fix this except to start a new account.  Before I had started my Beachbody business I had an account under a secret name just so I could keep in touch with family and close friends.  It's possible that facebook found that account and thought that one of my accounts was not a real person and unfortunately they closed the account that I was actively using.  I am at a cross roads of sorts and am not sure which path I am going to take.  I have loved getting to know all of you and being able to be a part of your journey to the healthiest you.  I am so sad that many of the women I have connected with are not going to know what happened to me.  But because of that secrete account that I had I can still be a part of our Enjoy Your Moments group and see it through to the end of our 90 day challenge.  All of the information that I had post though is completely wiped out of that group.  It is a complete bafflement to me and my super powers are limited...  :)  Please feel free to email me at katyfp@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

I will somehow get this figured out and I will be back...




 I'm off to fight the nebulous forces of FACEBOOK!!!  


Enjoy Your Moments!!
Katy Patterson ( yes I really am real!!!)
XOXOXO  <3 <3 <3  

2 comments:

  1. From what I have been seeing from other people, Facebroke is shutting down a LOT of accounts. Many times for no real reason. Like if someone is pissed at you or just doesn't like how you look? They can report you enough you get closed. Or they don't like what you sell, etc. You can even end up "dead" and have to prove you're a living person! I saw a blog on that.

    Keep trying and keep going! You might be able to get it reopened. You never know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shadow! :) I am having to start all over.. don't know if it's worth it, but I love all the women I've met and determined to see our 90 day challenge through to the end. :)

    ReplyDelete