Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My P90X Journey

So, 90 days has passed and I have completed all the workouts for P90X!!!  I'm so proud of myself I can hardly stand myself!!  My husband thinks I'm amazing which is super fun too!!  I am in the BEST shape of 
my life and am so glad I did this for myself.  Let me regress a little and talk about the beginning...                                   Day 1    

.I had signed up to be a coach with Beachbody when I bought my P90X kit , so I had a different level of accountability.    I started an accountability group and invited women I met who wanted to get fit and live healthy.  I have met some really wonderful women and made some great friendships.  We have been holding each other accountable to our goals to be healthy in our bodies, minds, and spirits.  It has been such a privileged and joy to know them and travel this journey with them.  

Day 30


Day 60

There were many days that I didn't feel like pressing play, but I did it anyway because I had said I was going to and I was determined to keep my word.  I think I would have seen better results had I followed the meal plan.  I just have to be realistic about what I am willing to do.  I am a homeschool mom and peanut butter and jelly are staples in my home.  I am in this for the long term and have to have a balance that will allow me to be strong and fit, but still live on a budget and have my priorities in check.  So, having said all that....  Here are my Day 90 results....  
I lost a total of 8.4 lbs and 9 inches.  I gained a tremendous amount of muscle and feel great.  I am not finished with my journey, which will last me a lifetime, but I'm in a much better place than when I started.  I plan on starting Les Mills Combat next and will keep you posted about my results.  If you have ever thought about doing P90X don't wait!!  It will never be easier than it is TODAY to get started.  Life is hard enough without carrying around extra pounds and all the emotional baggage that comes along with them.  MAKE THE CHANGE AND COMMIT TO REALLY LIVING YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE POSSIBLE!!!  If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at katyfp@yahoo.com or you can 'friend' me on facebook.  I'd love to help you achieve your goals.  We can do this!!  
YOU can do this!!  YOU ARE WORTH IT!!  Check out my site http://www.beachbodycoach.com/KATYFP

No comments:

Post a Comment