Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Beginning

          Late in the summer of 2012 I found myself very depressed, tired with my life, in lots of pain from bad knees and overweight.  I wasn't spending the time I should in my Bible, with my kids and husband, or eating right and working out.  A friend of mine came along side me and suggested I start working out with her.  We committed to doing some kind of workout 5 days a week and held each other accountable.  I also felt convicted that I should spend as much time in my Bible as I did working out.  I began feeling better about my life and started seeing results in every area.  I am enjoying my husband and children, enjoying being with myself in times of quiet, enjoying God and His wonderful gift of grace in my life, and enjoying being fit and strong without the pain that plagued me last year.
           In November, my husband bought me P90X because I really wanted to take my fitness to the next level.  I am in my 39th year of life and I really want to be really strong and fit for once in my life. I have lost 21 lbs. and over 16 inches off my body.  When I started this journey, I had a swollen and very sore knee.  I wasn't able to bend it more than 90 degrees.  I have been careful with it and started out using knee braces, and I am now able to bend it all the way and am no longer in pain.  Muscle heals!!  I have been so inspired by my dear friend's encouragement that I really wanted to offer that to others.  Being a Coach for BeachBody seemed like the perfect opportunity.  I am so honored to be able to encourage other women to truly ENJOY THEIR MOMENTS.  I hope you will join me and finding your healthiest self. http://www.beachbodycoach.com/KATYFP
http://www.facebook.com/groups/EnjoyYourMoments/

1 comment:

  1. Good blog! I love the encouragement to spend as much time with God as I do on "his temple"

    ReplyDelete